
Watched 'When in Rome' with D on Saturday! Another romance movie, but I thought the movie was really good and it made me laugh alot, haha. Its quite worth it, go catch it if you can!
Went to help out at an event at Suntec yesterday after attending service! And look, Tigger! Haha.
Guess who was inside the Tigger? :D
Heh heh. I had to bring Mr Tigger around to go and hand out flyers. It was fun, funny, but also heartwarming when I see all the kids coming to hug Tigger, who kept shouting "Tigger, Tigger!" excitedly, and they kept grabbing Tigger's tail from behind, haha. There were also a number who cried and ran away from the monster sized (to them) Tigger. Cute little kids :)
It was really sweet to see the kids smile when they see Tigger. Even though it was tiring, I had a great time :)
Leading praise for OPM tomorrow! Stressed max, but I must learn to overcome my fears :D